- ▼How do you give back?
- We give 100% of our profits (after costs) to the incredible Botswana Orphan Project who offer day care, food, clothing, and heaps of love to orphans or vulnerable children. As part of BOP’s community, we also coordinate volunteers, raise funds, and advocate for their awesome work.
- ◄Where are your products made?
- All of our products are manufactured in Montreal, where employees are paid a fair wage (above minimum wage to start) and all breaks are paid. Plus no unpaid internships!.
- ◄Are you environmentally friendly?
- Absolutely. Our leggings are made of EcoPoly fibers, which require 70% less water, 70% less heat, and 70% less energy to create than regular polyester. And by manufacturing and sourcing locally, we help reduce our carbon footprint. All paper waste is recycled and excess clothing items or imperfect garments are donated to inner city shelters.
- ◄How long till I get my order?
- Once you place your order, it generally takes 5-10 days for our production to print, cut, sew, and package your leggings. Once shipped, your leggings will arrive at your door generally within 2-6 days for US orders, and within 6-10 days for international orders.
- ◄What are your washing instructions?
- Machine or hand wash your leggings in cold water. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry. Please do not bleach. The fabric is naturally quick-dry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again.
- ◄What is your return policy?
- We want you to love your leggings! If, for any reason you need to return them, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with your return.
Have questions about sizing or fit? I have answers!